The auction will be conducted live and online on (May at 11:00 CDT) at the location on the site at Gran Ranch, 25 miles west of Winner, SD on Hwy 18 or 2 miles east of Okreek, SD on Hwy 18.
Online bidding will begin at 12:30 PM
With an H380 loader,
Rear weights, 6265 hours
With H360 loader, MFD,
3 hyd, 24-speed power quad, 6989 hours
With a 740 Classic loader,
Fwd, 3 hyd, 16 speed, 9991 hours
3 hyd, New front tires, Joystick, Mid-mount hyd, 4848 hours
With high lift Grabtec grapple,
With 18 ft H&S haybine head,
3 speed, Header is 2021 model, with crimper, 1526 engine hours, YMG613401
UTV, Nice condition
13,909 MILES, 2319 HOURS
UTV with cab
54 inch zero turn mower
Portable Generator, 12,000 KW
89 Freight liner, FLD 120, 10 sp,
4x4, 83,000, Diesel
4x4 with steel flatbed, Gas, 4 speed
Manual with Welker cake,
1 ton, Steel flatbed, 5-speed manual
With JD 714A Chuckwagon,
The clutch is out 4-speed, Gas
3-axle stock trailer,
18 ply tires
2-axle gooseneck stock trailer,
18 ply tires
45 ft with rails and 5 ft extension,
32-foot flatbed gooseneck trailer
With tandem duals
14 ft double disc drill
with grass seeder
21 ft with 3 bar harrow
36 ft harrow
14 ft chisel
Double bale retriever
60 ft boom, 1000 gallon tank
Single 8 bale retriever
10 ft disk mower,
Like new, 1EOR310XJGH430159
Hydroswing deluxe with metal crimper
Small square baler
19 to 28 foot rake width
Manure spreader, E0057-216
3rd year, 2 scale heads
New floor, new flighting
Approx. 10,000 bales, Good condition
6-way, 3-point blade
10 ft manual
Skid steer mower
8 inch X 30 foot, pto
With power unit and scale
Tractor with 220 pump
Calving pen with headgate
(4) Creep feeders
With Pearson head gate
2 w 5 ft gates
2- 68 inches
3 4-ball & 2 2-ball
3 feed bunks
25+ feed bunks
15 feed bunks
1000-gallon fuel tank, 110 volt
12 Volt, 1000 gallon fuel tank
(2) tanks on stands
12 ft long, 68 inches tall,
4 ft wide w steel frame, move with pallet forks
5 row, 20 ft long
1 steel crimper, 1 rubber crimper
All Lots are about 200
groupings are not counted and will be auctioned per group (2 3/8 and 2 7/8)
*** BASES AND/OR MOBILE RADIO NOT INCLUDED***
***MOBILE RADIO AND/OR HANDHELD RADIO NOT INCLUDED***
**BASES OR HANDHELDS NOT INCLUDED**
8 X 12 ft
3-pt, Like new, Pest control
Heavy-duty tow rope
3 Feet tall, 30 Feet in length
Big tow rope
Bulk oil tanks
Business band radios, 3 bases, 3 handheld, 8 mobiles
Assorted gates, miscellaneous tools, wrenches
6 gun case (fancy)
Fencing supplies, new barbed wire, posts
Gallagher solar fencers
Successful online bidder are required to make a wire transfer within 24 hours. Everything is sold as is to the highest bidder. No item to be removed until settled for.
By registering as an Internet Buyer, you are agreeing to the following terms And conditions:
1) All Internet Buyers must provide the information required by the auctioneer in order to be approved. I you want to provide a Bank Letter of Guarantee. All letters must be faxed to 908.842.0427. The letter must state And represent as follows : "Mr. (Customer Name) is a customer in good standing at our bank. We will guarantee the payment of checks on his account (account number) up to (specify amount) dollars for purchase at your auction in (Auction Location) on (Auction Date). We hereby agree that no stop payment will be issued in conjunction with this letter."
2) Buyer will pay a 2% Internet Purchase Fee on the "hammer price" (winning bid amount) for all online purchases plus the Auctioneer’s Buyers Fee.
3) Applicable State of Sales Tax will be charged on all Lots. Bidders from outside the State will be exempt from Sales Tax if they provide an approved tax exemption status form and exception certificates that are acceptable to the State.
4) Payment in full must be made within 48 hours in the form Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check or a Company Check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee.
5) All purchases must be removed from the premises in one week.
6) Bidders are personally responsible for any bids made with their Bidding Number. If the highest bid for any particular lot is submitted using your Bidding Number, you are responsible and liable for any payments due hereunder, without protest, set-off or claim against the Auctioneer or Equipmentfacts LLC ("Equipmentfacts").
7) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute as they determine or to re-offer the lot for sale.
8) Neither Auctioneer nor Equipmentfacts shall be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising (including but not limited to costs of attendance of Bidders at the Auction) from any Lots not presented for sale.
9) You acknowledge and understand that the descriptions of the Lot(s) in the catalogue for each auction are provided by the Vendor(s) or other third parties over whom the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts have no control, not by the Auctioneer or Equipmentfacts. The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts shall not be liable for any deficiencies, misstatements, misrepresentations and/or errors in any description(s), oral or printed, and neither the Auctioneer nor Equipmentfacts guarantee or warrant the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s), and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalogue or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact by the Auctioneer or Equipmentfacts. All claims against the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts, and their respective employees and agents, arising out of or related to any Lot description are hereby waived and forever released.
10) Each and every Lot is sold "as-is, where-is." The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts provide no guarantees or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, in respect of the equipment contained in or constituting a Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts, as well as their respective employees or agents, are to be considered lay opinions only and neither the Auctioneer nor Equipmentfacts shall be liable for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them, and all such claims arising out of or related thereto are hereby waived and forever released.
11) The Buyer agrees to insure the equipment or item purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Equipment by the Buyer. Neither Auctioneer nor Equipmentfacts shall have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for or pertaining to the equipment or item purchased once the Buyer has been determined to be the successful bidder.
12) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth herein.
Gran Auctions by Shippy Realty & Auction is a Winner auctioneer that lists, auctions, and sells land, residential, and commercial real estate.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.